Boston needs a new, loving home.
|Date of Birth||2003-07-01|
|Has Been Adopted||Not Yet|
|Adopt Boston Now|
|Sponsor Boston Now|
This family cat needs to find a new home as the owner's 3 year old daughter is highly allergic and her asthma has gotten very bad in the past few months.
- Male, 8 years old, neutered, not declawed
- Has been around 1 other dog at the cottage and was good with him. Has not been around other cats.
- The owners take him to the vet yearly and his last shots were in September 2010.
- He is good with kids.
- Loves to play with cat toys
- You can pick him up but he’ll most likely jump off you. He likes to lay on you and cuddle on his own terms.
For more information on Boston or to inquire about adopting him, please contact our volunteers at 905-597-8273 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.